Download APK files from Google Play Store Directly
Android OS is almost ruling the world of Smart Phones and Tablets. Android apps are packaged as APK files and for majority of Android user, it is impossible to download apk files from Google Play Store.
Normally, when you download any Apps from Google Play Store, it installs the same on your device but you never get apk files. If you want to get want to get your hands onto it, then this article is for you.
Why you May Want to download apk files from Google Play Store?
Well, there are many reasons for it specially for people like me.
1) Your Smart Phone do not support a particular App but when you go to Play Store, it shows “Your device is incompatible”.
2) You can’t download and install a particular application due to its availability in limited countries or regions.
3) Getting an apk file can be handy for installing a particular application on other Android device which doesn’t have Google Play Store.
4) Last but not least, There are many places over net from where you can download apk files of different apps you want. But mostly they are unreliable and may contains virus or malware etc.
How to download apk files from Google Play Store?
Downloading an APK file from Google Play Store was impossible until you visit this website which allows you to do the same. The site is reliable and comes from an Android app developer ‘Evozi’.
To start Downloading, simply follow the below given instructions and download the apk files from Google Play Store.
1) First of all visit Google Play Store and choose your favourite Application. For this example, I selected Google Chrome. Copy it’s link URL from address bar.
2) Now visit ‘http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader‘ and paste the copied url in the Text Box. Once done, click on “Generate Download Link” button. The screenshot for the same is shown below:
3) After clicking on the above shown button, wait for few seconds. It will generate a download link for you. Once generated, download your apk file and enjoy. The screenshot is shown below:
Using this, you can download the apk files for all kinds of apps available in Google Play Store.
Since the APK files are directly fetched from the Google Play Store, it’s unlikely that the Android App will be infected with any malware. Also, to prevent app piracy, the APK downloader only lets you download free apps and games from the Google Play store, not the paid ones.
Above explained steps are very simple and easy to understand so follow them and download apk files from Google Play Store. It is the easiest and reliable way to do the same.
Do let us know you views about the same in comments.